Save the Date
The Omni Nashville, Tennessee
The Decommissioning Strategy Forum brings together industry and government attendees to learn how to capitalize on opportunities in the nuclear decommissioning market. Hear from decommissioning experts, state and local regulatory officials, utilities, and technology providers to guide your insight on these business opportunities.
Agenda topics include:
- Decommissioning Market Overview and Business Opportunities Update
- Strategic Considerations and Alternate Pathways for Decommissioning: Utility Perspective
- Innovative Business Models for Decommissioning: Service Provider/ Vendor Perspective
- Nuclear Decommissioning Regulatory Update
- Update on Current US Decommissioning Projects
- Update on Major International Decommissioning Projects
- New and Innovative Technologies for Decommissioning
- Waste Management Packaging and Dry Cask Storage
- Used Nuclear Fuel Transportation and Interim Storage
- And more!
Be the first to know! For website updates, agenda announcements, important deadline information, and more, sign up now to receive valuable alerts about the 2020 Decommissioning Strategy Forum.